Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tuesday after year's Daily paintings done

Back to the paint. Love it ! Looked back at a couple more Dailies , here are the before and afters. Strange this process and I am unsure whether or not I should be doing this because the Dailies have been published on Pinterest and been pinned by others, so, what I am not convinced in what I am doing.

Essentially , if I view the Dailies as half hour sketches, I can live with them. If I look at them as paintings , I feel that there is more work to do. Interesting , well to me anyway. With all this in mind then don't make the decision to re paint the ones I don't rate as much, just go and get some more boards cut while I decide.


It's much easier to work back into paintings in oils, then if you don't like the rework, then you can just wipe it off. With the acrylics, they stick like glue and it's too late if you liked it better before.

Before

After



Before



After


This mornings work. Loved it .......today !


Loving these colours, pinky greys.



1 comment:

  1. The colours are so beautiful, I love the ethereal feel to your work.

    ReplyDelete