Monday 20 April 2015

Monday after Woodend show

Displayed at the Woodend at weekend. These were my studios for quite a few years but now hold around 30 to 50 artists. And there were quite a lot of guest artists. I had mixed feelings going back into the mill, some of the individual gallery and studio spaces are lovely. But , overall, it's still cold . I had a problem with a few floods there and quite a lot of my work was ruined. But that's all cleared up now . There was too much art to see and because it was my birthday weekend , I wasn't around . I work from home now and I like that.

Today though I seemed to be going round and round in the paint. Managed to do the ones below but it was an effort. Strange that some days it comes more easily than others. Where am I going in paint ?
Keep going until I decide.







These were painted over Daily paintings that I have rejected. Oh dear !


Two more rejected Dailies painted over. Better decide where I am going in paint otherwise I will have no Dailies left to paint over !


No comments:

Post a Comment