Wednesday 8 April 2015

Last three Dailies omg

Gentle paint today, catching up on the last of the Dailies, savouring the paintings. Had stitches out of my hand so maybe painted a little too much today. Still on sunsets/ sunrises , wanted to do a display of 8 for my Art lounge and also have a display to put up at our local Art studios on 17 th April. They are having a big open studio event and I am one of the guest artists.

These are today's paintings.



A little romantic, but that's fine. Love em really, well, today I love them.Only two Dailies left now ! But I must not start anything else now because I have to get organised for next weekend' s display. By that I mean paint the backs that need doing, put any frames on that need it , do labels etc. I have a 
display of 8 paintings to put up and maybe a big thing will be to select 8 out of the year's work.


Thursday morning...... Painting when I should be doing the prep for my group this afternoon. Well managed the next to the last Daily with the thought that actually there's no way I am stopping doing these. Love it. Very romantic though and I keep telling myself I am not painting skies but rather feelings but he ho perhaps I need to actually acknowledge and research a few skies. I am aware that for a sky I don't get my tones dark enough. Will do sunsets with the Art group next week. 

Love it .... Well love it today .




No comments:

Post a Comment