Thursday 7 May 2015

Art lounge ( well back room )

This is how my Art lounge looked. The alcoves were shelved and held boxes for storage. I am having work done in the next few weeks so all the shelves have come down and I have no display. Just came across the displays of a Dion Salvador Lloyd, georgeous painter, georgeous displays. Inspirational.




Below is the work and the displays of Dion Salvador Lloyd. Wonderful.














So looking at the images of Dion Salvador Lloyd the words that come to mind are....Strength, masculine,texture,atmospheric,sea or landscapes, cool colours but also cool paintings, different sizes, different supports. Loved the displays.


Work on mine - well it will be weekend that I have a. Go at putting up a new , temporary display on my Art lounge wall. Think about the background colour......Mmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment