Tuesday 11 November 2014

Still on whites but not making it

First one today. Dark under painting, liquid acrylic put down with applicators.Bit of spray paint that smells too much, inks. Well I did it first thing then let it dry all day.maybe it needs some more white on - they were supposed to be white painting.
Second one - mid tone under painting , some warmer colours, burnt umber ( warm ) mixed olive greens. Dripping liquid paint on, mainly white.when it's  dry, I may put a tree on, or some gold.
Just by chance I came across this sketch and really it said more about the white I was trying to get than the ones I have been labouring over. Typical. It does make me think that I am  almost rattling through this project without adequate reflection , not dwelling  or looking deeper into the work I have created.think on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment