Wednesday 31 August 2016

Getting lost in My North

Still lost in the My North series....phew...doing loads of small work didn't help. I have just got more unrecorded images , got lost in the cataloguing, or lack of. We looked at sepia ink in the Art group this morning so I am still in the ink.Mmmm. Trying to move out. These were yesterday's and today's.not critiquing them because I am not confident with my judgement. Need to completely stop, regroup, make some decisions about an exhibition plan, collect and catalogue the work , write the words down and generally organise. Actually, that sounds good !


Reworking of Grandma ......folded up the image to try and replicate the folds etc of the real photo....


Might well paint over this one

This does have an aspect of my Mum

And this one too

Today, I love the ones without features. I had put the features in but hadn't liked them so swept offer the face.

Don't know where I was with this one

Mmmm...included white acrylic.
Back to the drawing board with the whole project.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, there is something very soothing about it.

    ReplyDelete