Thursday 18 August 2016

Mills and hills

So, trying to do something to balance or extend the ,' My North,' pieces. I could have done them bigger but wanted them not to overshadow the my North ones and also wanted them to have a feel of old black and white photographs. Will continue to work on the framing and have catalogued them on My Pinterest boards. When I start off on something new or newish, I love that adrenalin rush.....but then sometimes the muse fizzles out and I abandon the work...or sometimes you kind of go on a roll. With these, I still have a nervous expectancy, not a full conviction so continue and have ordered some sepia ink to try that. Love the art !
















This one has white ink added....loved it ! Loved the abstract qualities....Mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment