Saturday 16 July 2016

My North display in the a Art lounge.

This one has stayed with me most of the week. Couldn't seem to resolve it. Therefore , my answer to that is to leave it alone, live with it, come back to it each morning with fresh eyes.Mmmmm ! Had a massive go at resolving it today. I love it ! TODAY. Will see tomorrow.....




I like.....the space.....the quiet.....the neutral notes, yet the tiny splashes of colour ( splashes is the wrong word ) the glazes.....( there are many )........

I put up a small display of textures at Emmaus. Liked that, but I have gone off doing the textured 
work.


Got this frame from Emmaus on Friday. Love it. Trying to incorporate into a , 'My North, ' display. Thought I would paint the Artlounge chimney breast wall charcoal grey and place the frame up with the small work in it, either dangling on string ( think annette Messager ) or just a line of them. Try it.....






Working on the , ' My North , ' display in the Art lounge ( back room, )  painted the chimney breast wall in charcoal grey ....still working on the rest of the display.

No comments:

Post a Comment