Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year

Well, no clear plans to date. Feel in a massive slump , don't know why I am even bothering doing the Daily paintings ! Get over myself....... Did a painting today using the golden orange I mixed. It was ok ! Oh dear......but did tidy my paints and worked on a bit of a display for the Upcycling products. Try again tomorrow .....
Well this one feels peaceful, calm, gentle, blended. Felt right - what more can I ask ?


Lots of new colours for Christmas. Lucky me.I love the acrylics .....they are sooo versatile.




What do I think ? These paintings are gentle, reflective, blended, bright actually. Do I like them ? They are ok. Am I repeating myself ? Maybe...... But does Art always have to be a steep learning curve ? Or can it be a gentle meander through the..... Subject, the paint, the process, the colours........Yes of course it can.Keep going ...


No comments:

Post a Comment