Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Eve .... What will that bring

Ok. So looking at yesterday's art it seems dark, dark, dark. What to do ? Well, I think, just play. Treat the paper like a sketchbook page ( although it clearly isn't ) enjoy a paint and a play in the paint and it just does not matter what comes out.......

Well this came out. Try not to analyse it or critique it ..... Just accept it for the moment and enjoy the experience ...........
 Ermmmmm
More ernmmm



And more ..... Hope to get the muse back tomorrow. Have had lovely new paints for Christmas. Why
 am I not using these ? In a way, I almost know that I am painting these almost to paint them over again. Strange where they come from, isn't it ? I feel like I have slightly list the muse, oh dear, what to do ?

Enjoy it
Work on paper for a while
Prime some boards ready to paint if I feel like it
Do some 52 cm sq drawings
Draw 52 cm in pencil from my Daily paintings
Review the work I have done already
Return to my aims and objectives to check my progress
Enjoy it !!!

Upcycling group back tomorrow , can't wait !



1 comment: