Wednesday 21 January 2015

Give myself a good talking to

So, not picked up a paint brush since yesterday's Art group ! That's a while for me. Had to walk to the Art group cos of the snow ( took me an hour ) and thought no-one else would come but there were 8 of us ! We were looking at the work of Rebecca Crowell using a dark under painting........like I had been doing at home.......


These were the latest two Dailies .......big reaction to the snow !


Well what will today bring ? Reluctant to go in the studio ..... too cold and dark ......will have to sort out the heating and lighting in there before next year ....... My Art lounge is inviting ......... But studio isn't at the moment.....


Have arranged for the Art group to hVe a shared lunch at mine next Wednesday . I want them to critique the Dailies on display to see if that spurs me on.

What can I do this morning to help the Daily painting cause ? ( I have an Art and a Craft group this afternoon but already done the prep work for it ) we are doing small textile pieces for cards or the front of note lets.


Tidy up
Go in the studio for starters
Prime some boards
Enjoy my morning , without angst ing
Remember I don' t have to make any big decisions with the Dailies
Review the graphite ones .... Sold a couple ....so someone at least likes them ...... they are still undeveloped......



No comments:

Post a Comment