Tuesday 23 December 2014

Second batch of graphite on boards

Still unsure about the graphite on the 52 cm sq boards. I am not sure how to seal them but tried clear gesso which didn't appear to move the graphite, unless I rubbed it. I had intended to work over the clear gesso with the graphite coloured acrylic I mixed ( love that ) I tried the graphite coloured paint on the donated card , loved it. They were reworked prints.
These were the same size as yesterday's, 14 cm sq.




These next four were on the 52 cm sq boards that I am still unsure about. I worked on top of acrylic primer in a mixture of graphite, liquid graphite put on with a brush and the graphite coloured paint. Wasn't the easiest and I need to leave the graphite now, in order to see if they stand up after Christmas.











These were the second batch of the graphite ones on the charcoal wall.Where to go next ? ..........
Need to leave the graphite on the bigger ones but happy to continue the small drawings. Maybe work with the graphite coloured paint and just a hint of colour. Try it .........

No comments:

Post a Comment