Tuesday 30 December 2014

Finally got going again

Well, feeling much better and glad to be in the studio.made some small images still with the graphite and graphite coloured acrylic. Put down pva and sprinkled gold powder over it...... Liked them.




So I moved onto the 52 cm sq boards, I used the kitchen roll I mopped up the excess paint with to make some of the marks .Interesting. ........ On the kitchen roll, I had bits of powdered graphite, water and acrylic paint. Lovely.

Some of the marks made by the wet kitchen roll, spray fabric paint ( brown ) and spray brusho ( orange ) 



Lots of dripping, playing, dabbing, scraping , scratching ( I got some etching tools for Christmas ) Loved it. Learnt again though that things work best on a completely dry primed board. These boards I  primed this morning so they weren't completely dry. Xxx

Hope to be back on track ........

No comments:

Post a Comment