Sunday 26 March 2017

Distilled landscapes

Revisiting all the, ' Distilled landscapes, ' well that's the plan. I put these up in a spare bedroom and over time odd ones have gone to new homes and the rest need repainting. It's really just the odd one that I won't touch at all, like this one, that I like every time I go into the room.
It feels more floral that a landscape, but it was created as a landscape. These were the others, all 52 x 35 cms. Acrylic.

Space, calm, grey, cool.


Love the drips.


Poor photo.

I didn't want one big landscape picture...I wanted them to be individual pieces but also work butted up to each other.

 The new wall in the bedroom, complete with sign made by printing out the letters then cutting them out and sticking them on mountboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment