Sunday 21 May 2017

Trying to paint the wind again (2)

Love the small pieces but with the acrylics sometimes when they dry , they die and I am disappointed the day after when I look at them. Often the ones I liked yesterday, I don't like today. I can't wait to get in the workspace in the morning but then often the chase begins again !

These are another layer to the yesterday ones.....still trying to paint the wind !

A gentle wind, acrylic, 15 cm sq.

Layers of wind, acrylic, 15 cm sq.

A cream wind, acrylic, 15 cm sq.

Anyway the wind blows, 15 cm sq. Acrylic

Misty wind, acrylic, 15 cm sq.

The warm breeze, acrylic, 15 cm sq.

White wind, acrylic, 15 cm sq.

Thinking about what colour the wind is ? When I googled it....it brought up a Country and Western song.

No comments:

Post a Comment