Saturday 6 May 2017

Spring greens (5)

This week I have continued with the Spring greens. This was the 52 cm sq. piece. I like the pink in it.
Try some more with the rose pink in. Not a colour I would have used. The following four were me trying to put some , ' My North, ' images on canvas, rather than paper. I love working on paper but haven't really liked any of the framed ones. Not too keen on the works behind glass. Hence why I am trying on canvas. They are small, 15 cm square canvases, the same size as the ones on paper....I have built up impasto and texture with layers of paint. I enjoyed that. We will see if I continue with them. 











This is the revised wall, with the pink one included. The pink is beginning to lift the display ( I had thought it too serious ) Try done more lighter colours this week , see if I can push this display somewhere away from , ' serious. '


No comments:

Post a Comment