Sunday 27 July 2014

Daily paintings 19/7/14 to 26/7/14. Mostly this week I have used the acrylics like watercolours, no white mixed in. I have loved it . I have got much better at achieving what I want to achieve in half an hour ( still not the case with all of them but working on it ) I have scrubbed the washes on with grotty brushes and cloths and fingers. Loved it.

I don't love every one of these but I have accepted them . I am getting quicker at excepting them as paintings too. When I started they  often took 4 or 5 days to qualify for the title of , ' painting.' I am much quicker now and that has helped me loosed  up more, even though I never would have said I needed to loosen up. Interesting.

Got the Daily paintings and Daily sketches published on pinterest. Takes no time at all now.

When I started the blog I never realised it was such a commitment , but I like it, it has just become part of my practice now, an online diary really for me to refer back to.I don't like it so much when I look at the blog of an artist  who I might be interested in and it just stops and has been abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment