Sunday 8 January 2017

Grey 9

Sunday....the weather has met my paintings...such mist...love it...taken photos on the dog walk and going to paint from them this week....had been nominated for a 7 painting challenge by David Sharpe ( gorgeous tonalist painter ) so thought I would take the opportunity to paint something this week that I wouldn't normally paint ( I might fail on this , but this is today's thought) like buildings, cars, dog.Mmm. We will see.

These are the photos of the walk






























Trying to redo the Art lounge in greyscapes....

These were three 33 inch square pieces



This was yesterday's piece that I worked back into this morning....kind of gentles it

Dog nearly singing her fur in front of the Art lounge fire

Decoupage frames from this week....decoupaged with old paintings ....like them


Is is any wonder I paint trees....Art lounge view !






No comments:

Post a Comment