Sunday 28 February 2016

First 20 Little landscapes

Have had a lovely week with the Little Landscapes. Mounted and finished around 20 now. Love
them  !

I wanted to mount them using excersise books, which I liked. They did remind me of the stories that we used to have to do in infants or junior school, where we put a painted illustration or similar into the body of the work.

What did I like ?
The images
The offsetting of the image on the mount
The grey sugar paper used as a mount
The exercise book used as  a mount
The poetry ......it enhances the image.....and I loved the whole process of reading the poems/ selecting the ones that I wanted to use then looking at the individual lines that resonated. I liked then matching the images to the lines of poetry or painting an image inspired by the lone of poetry. Mmmmm. Loved it




Love these .. Hope the muse stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment