Sunday 26 October 2014

First ones back home


So these two were first off the block. Lots of paint, lots of printing off, lots of sketches too. Did nothing else apart from paint ( well did a bit if washing too ) I don't want them to be about France, just be influenced by France. I always like my contemporary landscape paintings to be universal. They could be anywhere - well maybe not Africa, but as I look out of my kitchen window this morning , I am struck by how this could have been a view in France last week.

Lots of , 'tonking,' to take off the excess paint. I use these then as a basis for the sketches and cards I make , so I make them almost at the same time, not throwing away any paint. Love it. Must do something about an Etsy shop.Must revisit my Art plan, but for the moment, paint is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment